Am reading the Sandman series by Neil Gaiman and absolutely loving it. Thanks for being my faithful library, h_johanna
This post will consist of a lot of small and bigger things and a bit of an update on Life such as it is.
- OMG I actually did it! I finished mini_nanowrimo
and wrote 30 days in a row! I hadn't thought I had it in me, but since it's become a bit of a tradition, I wanted to try... And I did it! Writing 150 words a day might not seem like much for most of you, but to me, it's amazing. It also got my creative juices flowing (so much so that yesterday, when it was december already, I was making up random poetry in the shower. Of course, when I got out, it was all gone so it never got written down... Was fun though! And a good while ago, too.
- A few statistics; In November, I wrote a total of 12.455 words. I wrote at least 150 words for thirty days straight and the average number of words a day I wrote was 415. I am proud
- November went by in a daze because I was asleep most of the time. Bronchitis really, really sucks.It's been happening for a freaking month now! That's also one of the reasons I can hardly believe mini_nanowrimo
is done already... It seems that Oktober is only a few days ago.
- Which means that I'm way behind on my work for uni, while I have an exam around this time next week. Joy of joys. Have read 2 out of 8 required chapters so far. And of course I can't. Freaking. CONCENTRATE. Ugh.
- I opened my curtains this monday and realised it was winter. The autumnstorms are gone, the leaves are all gone and instead we have mostly clear, cold weather that you only really find during winter. There's a certain scent to the air that also indicates such. Also, I found the first ice on the ground yesterday. I rather like winter, so I don't mind.
- Sinterklaas is drawing near and I have so much to do! And honestly, between resting and studying, I don't really have the time. Oh well, it'll be fun regardless. I'm making a tea pot from paper mache for my aunt.
- On a more positive note, I got the international Christmas cards out! All of them! And before the start of December too! Now I can only hope that they'll get to all of you in time. Also, I'm sorry for those who got the upside downs, it was a printer error that I only found out after the 7th or 8th card was sealed. You'll know what I'm on about when you get the cards.
- I am SO glad I only took one course instead of two this period. I'm doing youth law and it's SO interesting! <3
- Driving lesson yesterday went unexpectedly well. I'll learn to do it one of these days...
- Just want to hug h_johanna
some more. Don't worry hon, I really don't mind.
- And that was it for now! Maybe now that I A) am finally starting to feel a little better, and B) mini_nano is done, I'll be able to post some more and keep you guys updated. You rock! All of you!